Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, USA MA, Department of Economics, NCHU BA, Department of Economics, TWU
Recent Professional Service
Econometrics Theory of Taxation
- Jain-rong Su, "The Tax Unit and Marginal Cost of Public Funds," presented at The Taipei Conference on Taxation ：Theory, Policy, and Administration, Dec 29-30, 2005, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jain-rong Su, "Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Household Production," presented at the Conference on Public Economics, August 8, 2001, The Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jain-rong Su and Peter W.H. Cheng, "The Incidence of Expenditures and Taiwan's National Health Insurance," presented at The Taipei International Conference on Health Economics, March 25-27, 1999, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jain-Rong, Su（2000）,"Evaluating the revenue effect of public investment", 《人文及社會科學集刊》，第12卷第4期，頁657-674。
- Su, J. R., T. H. Yang, C. H. Chang and S. C. Hu（1996）, "Public pensions and the factor intensity of manufacturing in Taiwan", Advances in Pacific Basin Business, Economics and Finance, Vol. 2, JAI Press.
Recent 1.Measuring the Fiscal Stance of the Central Government in Taiwan 2.An Empirical Study on Hedonic Tax Differentials in Taiwan's Personal Income Tax 3.Tax Unit and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds